Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Cape

Isn't it fun how a costume can transform you?!?!  Jerrica FELT that she was a super hero ALL day long.  She found the cape in dress up in the morning and refused to take it off.  She FLEW (jumped) from chair to chair.  RAN at super speed (at least as fast as her little legs could go).  The villan she fought all day long was Lord Licorice (from the CandyLand DVD game)  Ash and I took turns being Lord Licorice for her.

Super Hero2

I think that I might wear her cape so that I can conquer the world tomorrow!

5 comments:

Angie White said...

That is fabulous!

Jaymerz said...

She is adorable, I could use a cape like that so I can conquer the world. Or at least the house chores.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

how fun! i love this capture

Pam said...

Love this picture! What personality! :) I could use a cape to help me get back into the swing of things after being "snowed" in for 3 days... going back to work was so hard! LOL

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

very fun! :)