Thursday, January 20, 2011

Someone Help Me

So in the past I always get emails from people wanting me to email a recipe, craft or lesson because it appears blurry to them when they save my picture to their computer and try to print it.  I think it is something that happens when I blog in LiveWriter.  Anyway, I've just gotten used to telling people that I will email the file to them so that they don't lose the resolution.  However, it would be so much easier to have it set up that they can just download the link or be able to save it to their computer without losing the resolution.

SO how do I do that?  How do I post something that everyone can just download if they wanted to?  Do you have a problem printing something that is off my blog?

2 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I'm not really sure if this would work or not, but I know google does something called google documents that maybe you can use. Hopefully someone has more information than I do on that or anther program.

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

I use 4shared.com. You upload it to the site and then put a direct link up in your post to it. People can click on the link and download it straight from 4shared. Hope that helps!