Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Turkey

Turkey

I found these cute gratitude idea cards here  http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5177 and knew that I needed something fun to keep them in.  That’s when I found this metal turkey with a place to hold all of his cards behind his head.  He was at Hobby Lobby and HAD to come home with me.

We draw out a card a day.  We talk about all the reasons we should be grateful for whatever it is.  It is interesting to hear the reasons why people are grateful for something.  We try to mention it in our prayers for the day and then do the activity that is stated on the card.  The cards are so cute and so well thought out.  Go check them out if you haven’t seen them yet!

1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

I would love to see these ideas, but I can't find the stuff you're taking about in the link!!