Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pinkalicious Party

Ashley is NOW 4 and we had a Pinkalicious Party to celebrate.

Ash Birthday_edited-1

Pinkalicious is one of her favorite books. It is about a little girl that eats WAYYY too many pink cupcakes and turns PINK!

pinkalicious

We made a PINKalicious Ashley poster to add to her decorations.  WE always decorate the night before the birthday.  She came into my room around five last night and said adamantly , “MOM, get out there and decorate for my birthday.  It’s TOMORROW!!”   Anyway, here was her pink picture that we put up.

Pinkalishious_edited-1

She was so excited and grateful for each of her gifts.  Kaylee had gotten her a set of $1 stamps from the dollar section and then made a cute little stamp book for Ash to stamp in.  It was a huge hit and made me wonder why I spend so much on gifts when the cheap ones are just as good if not better.

Ash Birthday5

Of course we had to make the PINK cupcakes from the book that had the cherries on TOP!

Ash Birthday3_edited-1

Ash Birthday2ED_edited-1

As she started to blow out her candles, Rebecca leaned over and said “Don’t forget to make a WISH”  Then as she leans down to blow out her candles.  She says, “I wish for a BOYFRIEND”  I was like WHAT?!?  You are turning 4 NOT 16, where did that come from!!!

Ash Birthday4_edited-1

We sure love our Ash!  She is so spunky and full of energy.

3 comments:

Heather said...

You are such a good mom. What a fun party for your little girl! I love reading your blog because it inspires me to put my whole heart into motherhood. Thank you for sharing your fun ideas and inspiring me.

Becki Madsen said...

Adorable!

Mom said...

Oh, our Ash!....how fun she has been for all of us!