Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Quotes

I LOVE quotes!  I started the memorization book (http://mymixofsix.blogspot.com/2009/04/memorizing.html) a while back and thought that this month we would focus our memorizing on Thanksgiving quotes.  This week there are two easy quotes that the kids are working on.

Quote 2

There are sooo many good ones that I’m having a hard time choosing.

Also, for each holiday I have a plate with a vinyl quote on it.  I think that this month is one of my favorite plates! 

Quote

I have compiled a list of Thanksgiving and gratitude quotes if anyone is interested.  If you have a favorite quote for this month, please share it so that I can add it to my list!!!

4 comments:

Becky Wilcox said...

I would love a copy of all your quotes. I think this is an awesome idea! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I want a copy too!!!

Mom said...

grammy_char@hotmail.comShauna Rae, I want your quotes also! You are awesome! I love you, Mom

Laura Elizabeth said...

I would LOVE to have a copy of these quotes, I am a quote person and think this is a fabulous idea! Is the list available somewhere?