Saturday, November 14, 2009

Am I Pretty?

I was busy working on a project when in walked Ashley.  She asked me, “Am I Pretty Mom?”  I glanced up to see bright make-up covering her little face and could smell MY lip gloss.  I was ready to tell her “NO, you DON’T because you got into my make-up and you are TOO little to wear make-up” 

BUT I couldn’t! 

She had such sweet eyes and truly DID look beautiful so I said, “Yes Ash, You are VERY pretty.  Let’s go take a picture of you!”

Ash Make-Up_edited-2

But you better believe that after the picture, ensued a lecture on NOT getting into my make-up.  Will it ever sink into her little head to NOT touch it?  Take a look at her with her cousin the first of this year.

Ash Make-up2

5 comments:

T.Irwin said...

I love the look she's giving you in that picture! What a sweet girl!

Josh said...

So cute, and yes very pretty!

Josh said...

ps. Joshua = Linnea :)

Mom said...

Yes, Ashley IS very pretty! The picture of Ash & Syd cracks me up!

Becki Madsen said...

So precious!