Monday, November 2, 2009

Hayley’s Swim Meet

Hayley

Hayley is 10 and yes you would consider her a “little” girl, BUT she is 5’3”.  She has ALWAYS been a tall girl.  She is taller than her older brother AND taller than both of my boys.  She is almost taller than me!  And do you know what that means, it means she has the perfect body to beat anyone in her age group or just above it, in the swimming pool.  We got to watch her on Friday.

 Dalton_edited-1

I better NOT forget to add Dalton.  We went to his football game Saturday morning.  He had some awesome carries!

1 comment:

Becki Madsen said...

LOVE these pictures! They are so crisp Shauna! You need to help me master the crispness of indoor sports, I couldn't quite get the sharpness of McKay wrestling...ughhhhh it drives me crazy sometimes!