Monday, November 2, 2009

Quick Trip

We left on a quick trip last week.  The first morning we spent here.  See if you can guess, from a few clues in the pictures where we were.

BYU8_edited-1

BYU11_edited-1

You are right!  We went to Utah and spent a morning at BYU.  Why BYU?  Because that’s where Stephen and I went to college and where I would LOVE my kids to go.  They have an incredible animation program.  Pixar hires a majority of their graduates.  Stephen took Jacob to the office to check it out and see what they expect.

Of course with little kids you HAVE to go to the Bean Museum

BYU4

BYU2

BYU5_edited-1

BYU7_edited-1

We also ate ice cream at the Creamery, played in the leaves and walked by the bell tower stream.

BYU9Edited

BYU12_edited-1

Someone got VERY  tired because she had to carry her baby around.

BYU10_edited-1

It was a fun day to go to BYU because it was the day before Halloween and there were SO MANY people dressed up.  It’s weird that I feel like I’m still that college age, yet I look around and they all looked soooo young.  I don’t think that I got older since I went to BYU, but maybe I did!!!  We had fun and I hope sparked excitement for our kids to go there someday.

1 comment:

Becki Madsen said...

Great pictures Shauna! You really need to hand Stephen the camera (don't forget to put it on auto) and get in some of those pictures!Looks like you had a great time!