Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fall Soups

OK I can’t leave off on a “Depressed” post! I want to post my little project but need to take one more picture. SOOOO, I thought that I would put up a couple of divine soups. I love soups in the Fall, not only because it starts to get colder, but it is also a little more hectic with Fall sports and activities and so a crock pot of soup makes for a quick and easy dinner for the night.

Tortilla Soup Recipe

I have even SENT this soup to two different friends in the mail after they had a baby. I would just stick in all of the cans, jar of salsa and a little zip loc of the taco seasoning. All they would have to use of their own is their frozen chicken. I know a gift card to Pappa Johns would probably be easier, but packages are always fun, especially if you are sending a baby gift anyway!

This next one is a definite family favorite!!! Plus it freezes really well!

Rice Soup

2 comments:

Trinette McCrary said...

Thanks, you just decided my baby shower gift for next weekend. I have a friend in the ward that is having her 5th boy and does not need or want presents. I was going to do a freezer meal, but I like this better.

Ryan M. Spillane said...

We just tried Angie's recipe tonight. The girls LOVED it!!