Sunday, January 6, 2013

Random Downloads

I’m trying this savings plan this year.  It seems simple, and if I can end up with that much at the end of the year, for hardly doing anything ... then I’m DOing IT!


(from intheblack.com)


Then I saw this on Dating Divas and had to print up a couple copies for my girls to do.  I remember doing it as a young girl with my friends and KNEW my girls would enjoy it too.  AND, Let’s just say Sunday was spent playing MASH with about every aspect of life that you could think of.
MASH

(the cute printable is on www.thedatingdivas.com)

I also printed up these cute CD labels to fancify and finish off my 2012 CD’s.  The kids each have their own CD of pictures, but I use a little disc tin to keep all of the family discs.  Download is found HERE, on eighteen25’s blog.  So grateful for their time and talents spent to save time for me, and provide me with a cuter filing version.

Discs 
Then one last link.  One of the favorite Christmas gifts this year is Nathan’s basketball hoop.  Hands down the BEST I have seen, with a sturdy frame and break away rim.  The kids are constantly playing on it.  You can drill it into the wall or use the over the door hook.  BUT seriously, the best bang for your buck on this!   Check it out here - SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop 

Christmas5


That’s all for my randomness!  :)

No comments: