Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year’s Eve

We had the Hopkin’s family over for New Year’s Eve.  I always love to chat with Trenya, she was one of my roommates from college.  Our kids match up in ages, so it makes for fun for all!

 New Years10

I had a few activities planned for each hour to help keep the kids entertained and awake until midnight.  The kids did poppers in the basement, filled out year reviews, played glow in the dark hide and go seek, watched a new movie, AND played a new game.  They were always excited to see what each new hour brought.

New Years4Ed

New Years New Years2 

We ate dinner and then played quite a few games.  The big kids headed off to the dance, and we kept playing games.

Dancers

It was a great New Year’s Eve!

New Years7  New Years9 

On to 2013

 

1 comment:

tren said...

That was so fun, Shauna. I'd love any other pictures of us you'd like to share with me from that night :0)