Saturday, January 26, 2013

Love Quotes

This must be going around Pinterest because I’m getting emails for the quotes from a past Valentines post.  SO to save time, here is a link I made online with all of the quotes that I have in my Valentine basket.  We just keep it on our kitchen table and pull and read quotes as we eat our meals.  I LOVE some of these quotes!

[Quotes8.jpg]

It’s fun to discuss these and hear what the kids have to say.  Anyway, here is the link so that I don’t have to email the list anymore.  :)

Love Quote Link

Just click on View the PDF version and you can save and print it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy your blog very much, it inspires me to be a better MOM. As it is something I strive to be better at every day, and being a single parent adds many challenges to make this happen.

I actually have this same basket as a centerpiece on my dining room table, but it is empty. I have been trying to think of something to fill it with.

You gave me the inspiration and perfect, inexpensive way to make my centerpiece complete.

Thanks for sharing...it makes a difference to me!