Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fruit Salad

I’m trying hard to make a variety of salads this summer.  I usually just make a toss salad or this “go to” fruit salad.  For some reason this fruit salad just compliments so many meals and is light.

Fruit salad

I was talking with a friend as I was making it tonight, and she said that I need to post it on my blog BECAUSE I haven’t shared a recipe for a while.  So here it is.  :)

My kids also like when we do salad bar dinners.  We have bacon, ham or chicken, then a variety of vegetables, hard boiled eggs, olives, and cheeses.  Of course croutons and sunflower seeds are always a treat. 

My sister, Alesha is the queen of yummy salads.  Some of her recipes are my FAVORITE salad recipes.  Anyway bring on summer, I have my salad recipes ready…..

1 comment:

km said...

yummmy!!! I'll take one or ten bowls...mmmm mmmm... are you on instagram yet!!? I think you'd love it! It's so perfect for snapping quick pics like your fruit salad. :):)