Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gardening

Jerrica helped me outside today.  We planted more seeds and beautified our yard a little more.  When we planted the mammoth sunflower seeds, Jerrica asked if they were zebra seeds.  :)

Garden0 

I assured her that I would never try and grow a zebra! 

I love how pretty my rhubarb flower is.  It is HUGE!  I which that it would stay on the plant all summer.  Why do all of the pretty Spring blossoms have to disappear so quickly?!?

Garden

Have you seen this gardening site - http://www.smartgardener.com/.  It is amazing!  It tied me over until I could actually start planting.

Then last but not least, I love having my raised bed garden.  It is such a perfect little perch for my kids to come and sit to visit with me.  Of course any visiting is done in between bites of popsicles.

 Garden2 

I’m so glad the sun stays up ‘til late in the evening, AND I’m so glad that it is warm to be able to stay outside. 

No comments: