Monday, May 14, 2012

Everything Soccer

I have said many times that Kaylee loves soccer, but as the end of the school year approaches and stuff from school is brought home, I’m realizing that she REALLY loves it…..

Soccer Poem

Her wire sculpture from art class…

Soccer Art

It even had red wire pulled back in a pony tail.

And then her school journal is filled with details about different games.  I just can’t believe I have a soccer girl since I am so clueless about it!

Last Saturday we went to Aurora for Nathan’s game.  He went home with a friend and we went on up to Fort Collins.  We had such a fun afternoon together.  She has such a funny little personality!  I was glad that her team won after driving that far.

This picture from the game makes me smile because all of the girls in it look like they are doing a dance….

Kay Soccer

Anyway, I sure LOVE my soccer girl!

2 comments:

Becky W. said...

Shauna, you know you really have to give up the whole hating soccer thing you have going on.....that Kaylee is one talented player! You are definitely in it for the long haul sister! (I know you secretly love it!)

tren said...

Cute poem! It makes me laugh, though, that the teacher's correction of "oponets" was still spelled wrong! And, yes, you simply must get over the not liking soccer thing, because soccer is AWESOME!