Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Suessical

Ashley’s class had a field trip to the Suessical, which Jerrica and I tagged along.  The musical was amazing!  The costumes, dancing, props, lines…. all of it was done so well.

Ashley’s teacher came over to me and commented that I should check into this because Ashley is incredible when they do role plays in class.  She told me they just acted out the Little Red Hen and Ash was the Red Hen.  I guess she was quite the actress that day.  :) 

Suessical

So we came home from the musical and I proceed to rush around trying to get work done around the house.  I then came out to the living room to see the little girls.  They had gathered together costumes and props, and were acting out their own play.  Jerrica was the fancy Maisy bird that flew off her nest and left Horton with the egg sitting.  Not only had she donned a fancy dress, but had the colorful tights and church shoes as well.  Nathan’s mini soccer ball was the fancy egg.  They also had quite a stack of pillows for the nest.  Ash was the Cat in the Hat getting to the bottom of the problem.

I sat for a minute watching their show.  They were hilarious with their lines!  I think I enjoyed their show as much as the other.

 Suessical2

No comments: