Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kindergarten Music Program

Ashley had her music program.  It was so cute filled with different instruments and sweet voices.  Ashley was animated in ALL of her songs.  I had a lot of moms come up to me after saying what an actress she is.  Just take a look at her expressions…

Music2 Music3 Music8  

I love to watch her perform!  I thought I had recorded her performance until I came home and realized that it was no where to be found on the SD card.  :(

Sure love my little star, and Jerrica is sure her cheerleader wherever she performs.

Little Girls

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Can I just say how awesome I think your kids are!! Love these pics, and that she is so totally into the music!!

What a cutie!!

Rachel Berry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T.Irwin said...

ha ha ha ha!!! I love these photos!

Doug and Bethany said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are hilarious!! she is such a crack up!!

Km said...

Mam oh man they are cute beyond words!