Sunday, May 20, 2012

Coppelia Dance Recital

Ashley and Rebecca had their dance recital this weekend.  They had practiced hard at rehearsals and Ash of course was DYING to perform.  I grabbed the girls before we left to one of the rehearsals and had a quick photoshoot with them.  When I say quick, I literally mean five minute shoot because we were late.  However, I am SOOO grateful that I took those five minutes to get them in their costumes and make-up to capture this recital.

Ash Dance Ash Dance2 Ash Dance3 Ash Dance4 Both Both2 Both3 Dance Dance2 Dance3 Dance4 Dance5

Rebecca enjoyed hanging out with her friend, Mackenzie in the dressing room.  Ashley LOVED being back there with all of the big girls.  She seemed to have “a little bit more” make-up ever time that I would see her.

Recital3

Recita2l  Recital3

After the performance we gave the girls their bouquets AND chocolate.  Every girl needs a little chocolate after being sucked into their costumes.  :)

Recital

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I stumbled on your blog by an accident but I am glad I did I too have 3 daughters, but they iceskate. I love reading your blog.