Sunday, May 6, 2012

They are Good to ME

My kids are so good to me!  They know how to keep me going and smiling. 

I came home late last night from running around, and as I walked in the door the girls ran up to tell me that they had been cleaning so that I wouldn’t have to tidy up for the night.  :)

Then this little, outdoorsy girl picked me a bouquet of wildflowers today.  She said, “I made sure they were all wild because I know you don’t like me picking your non-wild ones.”  :)

Flowers Then I found this sweet note from Jacob on my bed.  :)

Note

Oh how good they can be, AND it’s not even Mother’s Day!

4 comments:

Juf said...

Awww...what a sweet note!

Juf said...

Awww...what a sweet note!

km said...

what AMAZING AMAZING THOUGHTFUL KIND KIDS you have!!! that note is just precious. Finding love notes on my pillow is my favorite thing in the entire universe. I think it will be so much fun to show them when they are adults.

Jamy said...

Just found you via pinterest and... oh my gosh! That is special! My son writes me things like that often, but he is only 7. I hope that sweetness stays with him! I am enjoying looking at your blog!