Monday, May 14, 2012

SO DAlighted

It’s that time of year again filled with end of year teacher and coaches gifts.  It can get quite pricey with six kids, yet I do want each teacher and coach to know how much we appreciate them.  I’m actually doing something a little different for each.  Some of them are different because of what room moms are coordinating, and some are different because of what the kids want to do.

This was Ashley’s.  We did one for her teacher and one for her tutor.

Soda Lighted

I found the idea here along with the printable tag here - Tammy Mitchell Blog

 Soda

Ashley was excited to take them to her teachers.  It is so fun to GIVE!

5 comments:

Letti said...

I was thinking about doing this for my kids teachers too. Its so cute and not too pricey.

Teachinfourth said...

Classy.

Seriously.

Classy.

Spike N Tuna Jones said...

Love it! This is the idea I want for the encouragement of New Teachers! Can you sedn me the tag via email to make copies?? Soooo creative!

Km said...

Adorable!!!!! Lucky teacher!

Stephanie said...

Cute! I give each of my incoming girls a soda with a "SODA-lighted you're joining us in Mia Maids" :)