Thursday, September 29, 2011

Library

Most of my day is spent trying to maximize my time as much as possible.  There is just always so much to do and so little time to do it.

Today I met a friend at the library to work on photography without flash.  Why did I tell her the library?  Because it’s an indoor place, AND I could take Jerrica to story time.  It was fun for all of us.  I hope that all of my indoor hints made sense. Library2 Library3 Library
AND we got some “scary” Halloween books.  I think my favorite Halloween book is the Cinderella Skeleton.


I enjoy books with rhyming phrases.  Here is the link for it -Cinderella Skeleton


Do any of you have a favorite Halloween book?

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

We love Frank was a Monster who wanted to dance by Keith Graves and Hallo-weiner by Dav Pilkey

Maria Babin said...

what a cute library bag! my children always just use the plastic bags they give us, but this would be ideal and so so cute! darling photos!

tren said...

Frankenstein Makes a Sandwich, by Adam Rex. We were at the library yesterday, too!