Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photoshop and Pet Shop

Last week I was consumed by this online Photoshop class.  It was a four day class from 10am to 5pm.  It was all LIVE, so that you couldn’t pause or rewind it. 

I learned a ton of shortcuts, techniques, and tools.  A HUGE thanks to Stephen for helping me with carpooling half day Kindergarteners, so that I could watch the class. 

Jerrica was my buddy as I listened.  She brought in the Polly Pockets and Little Pet shop one day.  She dragged in stories, coloring books, play food from her kitchen, you name it, she was right in here playing with it.  Isn’t it funny how kids have to be wherever you are?!?!

Pet Shop Pet Shop2

We did take a little break to make cupcakes for the kids.

Cupcakes

ANYWAY, photoshop rocks!  I can’t believe how many things you can do with a photo.  I’m grateful for others who share all of their tips and tricks.  Now to remember and use them. 

6 comments:

Jess Litster said...

Wow! That is inspiring that you could take a class all day with your kids! I have three little ones at home and would love to do that but I find myself holding off on doing things like that a lot because of the kids. What photoshop class did you take? I want to make it work! That would be amazing!

Stream Line said...

As I website owner I believe the content material here is very superb, thanks for your efforts. ui/ux design agency

Unknown said...

I was reading some of your content on this website and I praise this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. ui ux design

Timy Tons said...

Thanks a lot for being our mentor on this niche. I enjoyed your current article very much and most of all cherished how you really handled the aspect I considered to be controversial. You are always quite kind to readers much like me and let me in my everyday living. Thank you. website design

Timy Tons said...

Thanks a lot for being our mentor on this niche. I enjoyed your current article very much and most of all cherished how you really handled the aspect I considered to be controversial. You are always quite kind to readers much like me and let me in my everyday living. Thank you. website design

Stream Line said...

Finding the Right Immigration Solicitor… [...]below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit[...]… top branding company