Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Incline

The incline here in the Springs is a very well known hike.  Apollo Ohno would do it for training before the Olympics.  Becky Higgins does it every time she is here, click on her name to see her last link about it.

Well, the three older kids have been begging to do it.  It was on our summer list of to do’s.  Saturday morning, really early we did it with the three older ones.  Let’s just say that my kids have WAYYY more energy than me.

Jacob took this one of Stephen and I must be right there behind him somewhere. 

<KENOX S630  / Samsung S630> Incline3

I’m glad that at least Stephen stuck with me and didn’t run ahead.  You can see just how long the trail is by looking at the top of Stephen’s head and seeing the trail extend down to the parking lot.Incline4 Anyway, we did it!  Check it!

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

Looks tough!!! Reminds me of the hike to Delicate Arch in Moab, there's one section that feels like you are going straight up the slick rock.

Very cool!!!