Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Rapids

Nathan was able to go up with Logan to do a clinic with the Rapids and then watch their game.  He had a blast.  He told me that he can’t wait until he is “playing professional soccer”.  That boy of mine has big dreams.

Thanks for taking him Tom, AND thanks for the picture!

7039434949486_ORIG

6039434949471_ORIG

He also told me that someday he will be on posters.  I decided to let that dream be a reality of sorts, and made a poster of his feet for him to hang in his room.  I put his word on it that he tries to always keep in mind when he practices and plays.

N Soccer2Intensigy

3 comments:

Km said...

His poster is sensational!!!!!! We will watch for him in the pros!!

tren said...

Logan had a blast, too. He was so excited that he got signatures on his ball and on his cleats. I have some pictures of Nathan and the boys with some of the Rapids players if you want them...

Kat said...

That is an awesome poster and I could see it hanging in many kids bedrooms or teachers classrooms ;) Good job, mom, for making one of his dreams come true! I have never met you but you have become an inspiration to me of the kind of mother I want to be. Thank you for sharing your life and talents with us.