Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sprouting and Budding

I LOVE Spring!!! I love seeing all of the bulbs emerging from the Winter. I love seeing the birds coming back around again. Speaking of birds, I remember going with my Grandma Jackie in the Spring to the hatchery to get boxes of new chicks and ducklings.

Anyway, Monday was gorgeuos outside so after the YMCA I came home and worked outside for a few hours. Did I mention that I brought home a new Blue Spruce and Austrian Pine on the way home from the YMCA?!? Anyway I planted, raked, replaced mulch, and took some pictures of my Spring coming.
Here is a branch budding all over. Can I just say that I'm impressed with my bokeh! There is no photoshop involved in any of these pictures and look how blurred the background are. I'm learning slowly but surely.

I started my tomato plants from seed again this year and have 8 really good starts growing. I love that they already have that tomato plant smell. Anyway, just getting excited at the new growth as the weather is warming.


No comments: