Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Bigs

Miss Ashley has the life!!! She goes to the YMCA in the morning, where she plays, dances and does projects. When we come home she wants to make play-dough, watch movies, play games, jump on the trampoline ... Basically just play ALL day long. Her absolute favorite thing to do is to have play dates. Wednesday I took her and Sydney to Little Bigs, where we met Landon and Kelly. I always enjoy chatting with Kelly. She is one of those that you can visit with forever. I love analyzing and discussing things with her. Anyway, the kids had a ball running around and playing together. We are REALLY going to miss Sydney when they move!!!
I make Ashley's schedule sound fun and carefree. Mine, not so much!!! On this particular Wednesday I worked outside, did heaps of laundry, went to Mr. Biggs, ran to teach piano lessons, made sure Rebecca had a ride for her art class, packed Kaylee's soccer practice bag and made sure she got up to Monument for practice, ran to the outlet mall with Kristy (Ryan left that morning so we HAD to do something fun), and then raced home for Young Womens and scouts. I think I need to have a talk with Ashley and get on HER schedule!!!

No comments: