Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Weekend

Just wanted to get the weekend posted. Everyone was busy with their own activity so I took a few photos to capture them!
Rebecca was into her puppet kits. Aunt Kristy recommended these kits from Hobby Lobby. LOVE them!!! They are only $4 for a kit and each separate puppet comes with their own plastic needle, thread and parts. They are pre-holed so they are like sewing cards. Rebecca was so into ironing out the felt, sewing, glueing and just basically making them.
Stephen did all of our outside windows on the ladder. It's amazing how clear they are now.

Stephen, the boys and I have all been into the final four right now. I love watching the underdog win. I also love the close games. When I was in labor with Kaylee I actually had the final four on at the hospital to keep me distracted.

Jacob had fun with Kaylee's kite that she had gotten for her birthday. It's amazing how high he had it.
Nathan had an outdoor soccer game. The played their rivals the Wolves and beat them 4 to 3. Nathan had an incredible game. I enjoy watching his fancy footwork.

As for Jerrica, she was busy writing all over my walls. I have never had one sooo into this writing thing. Then Ashley is busy changing into as many outfits as she can during the day. I don't know what the deal is with this clothes phase, but I'm not enjoying it! Kaylee made a chocolate dessert with my help tonight and was so proud of her part in it. She sure loves baking.

Anyway, that's the weekend in a nutshell. I'm really excited for this Spring Break week. I have a lot of fun themed days planned. I just got off the phone with Alesha and she gave me a cute idea to hide the proposed plan for the day in the cold cereal box for the kids to find in the morning. I better get on it, thanks for the idea Lee!

No comments: