Sunday, March 8, 2009

Basketball Weekend

Yes, it was another Saturday of basketball. The four oldest are playing and each had a game. Nathan and Kaylee each had an indoor soccer game as well. So basically we were running from one game to the next. Did I mention that there was a birthday party as well for Nathan to go to. It makes for a busy Saturday, but the kids sure are getting good at basketball. We were so proud of them!
I like this picture of Coach Jordan talking to the team as Rebecca is oblivious to him and smiles at me across the floor. Coach Jordan has been such a good coach for Rebecca and Nathan. I get a kick out of his wife, Petra. She is such a hoot! I don't know if I sign the kids up under him because of his coaching abilities, or so that I can visit with his wife?!?

Other than the basketball, I've been really busy with stuff for Young Women's and trying to do some spring cleaning / organizing around this house.

No comments: