Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

My kids have uniforms that they wear to school so we don't have much fun with shirts and hair attire for St. Patrick's Day, SO I had to be creative with their lunches. I can't believe how many green foods there are! Rebecca told me on the way to school that she just couldn't wait until lunch time.
A leprechaun did come to our house and reek a little havoc this morning. The boys rolled their eyes, but the girls enjoyed all of the antics. Now to get ready for Stephen's Lucky Night!!! We won't go into detail on that one.

6 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

All I can say is you put Martha to shame....your amazing!

tren said...

My, what healthy lunches! Seriously, though, Shauna, you are every kid's dream mom, I think.

Anna Linnea said...

Hi Shauna! I found your blog! Very cute. What a good mom you are, going all out to St. Patties Day! We just had green pancakes... boring!

jonna said...

where did your 'lucky' letters come from?

Kendra said...

I saw your idea on pinterest and have tried it each day this week. My kids have LOVED IT!!! They are so excited to see what "green goodies" they are going to eat each day. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!

kast03 said...

Great idea and presentation!