Monday, March 9, 2009

Jacob

I was informed that I left out the Friend Friday on my weekend update. So here it is - Stephen let the two boys pick a friend to take to the movie. Jacob had been wanting to see Inkheart, since he had read the book. So before it left the theater Stephen took the boys on a date. They really enjoyed the movie, friends and the ice cream afterwards. I was so busy helping do a baby shower and running a dozen other errands on Friday that I was a bit jealous that Stephen took the boys on a date and not me!!!

Speaking of Jacob, here is his latest school projects. The above expression is one of happiness to be finished with his "Silver". He had to make an element and do a report on it. I was not happy myself to find that the element Jacob had chosen had sooo many protons and electrons. I was very adamant that Nathan choose his element a little more wisely next year.

Then below is Jacob's cell model. We had to use playdough, pasta and beans. Oh the fun that school projects are!!!!!!
Also, tonight was Jacob's last basketball practice. The coach had a parent vs. boys scrimmage. We had fun playing against Jacob. Jacob even had four points in the game. The team then had a big pizza party at Pizza Hut afterwards. Anyway, that is the Jacob update.

No comments: