Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week Update

This week was a very long, emotionally draining week in so many ways.  Part was still due to the loss of Gian Luc.  Here is the news clip from his funeral - News Clip.  After the services, I went down and was talking to Petra ( his mother) she said, “Shauna, can you believe I’m standing here doing this tonight instead of at some soccer game?!?”  I’m still just heartbroken for their family.

One highlight was having Stephen’s youngest sister, Janie come and stay with us.  She went and watched Stephen play a little sand volleyball late one night, went and played basketball with me and my friends, and then went around to watch soccer games over the weekend.  I’m glad that she DOES enjoy sports.

Jane

Another highlight was dad bringing a bike home for Jerrica from our neighbor.  She rides it up and down our driveway every chance she gets.

Jera Bike

Pre-season tournaments are over and the season began this weekend.  Once again, it was fun to have Janie here to visit with me during the games.

Nate Nate2 MY highlights were dinner out with Stephen and Janie one night and a movie with friends the next night.

image

SOOO glad to be starting a new week!

2 comments:

Anna Linnea said...

Your weekends are ALWAYS so busy! Glad to be part of this one. We need to do it more often!

T.Irwin said...

Hey! I still have your book! I will send it back asap!

I thought we'd be coming out sooner than December, and that's not an absolute visit, either.