Sunday, August 21, 2011

Locker Pictures

My four older kids have lockers that they keep their books and school supplies in.  Every year I stick in a magnetic family picture that they can keep in their locker.  It makes me smile to see them when I’m helping out in the classroom, they tell me that it makes THEM smile when they see it as well.


I was thinking that the boys wouldn’t put them up in their Middle School lockers.  I was WRONG (I’m so glad).  They wanted them for conversation starters with the girls. :)  I guess last year, girls would comment on Jacob’s picture and ask him questions about our family.  Jacob told this to Nathan, and Nathan didn’t hesitate a second about grabbing one for his locker.
LockerED We took these last Sunday evening WITH my handy camera remote.  It is awesome!  If you don’t have one you should check them out here -Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control for Select Nikon D-SLR and CoolPix Cameras


I’m kinda partial to this one of just the kids.  I think that I’m going to hang a copy on my locker in the kitchen, otherwise known as the “fridge”.  I just love each of these different personalities!

Thompson1ED

2 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I LOVE your family!!! Cute pictures!

Rebecca said...

Another red-head family!! So glad I found your blog. Your kids are ADORABLE...but I am so biased since I have 4 girls and one boy and they are all red, too!