Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bear Hunt

We’re goin’ on a bear hunt.  I’m not afraid … but I think Jerrica is…

 Glenn Hike3 Just saw this picture from our hike a few days ago.  Her expression cracked me up.  I don’t think I’m ever going to get caught up on all my pictures.   Can’t time magically stop until I’m ready to start it back up?

Glenn Hike2

BTW isn’t it so much prettier to take pictures with REAL backdrops in REAL places instead of in front of those paper backdrops.  I love seeing these pictures and connecting the fun places with the memories. 

5 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I couldn't agree more with you. The natural settings are always so much better than the staged...

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Outdoor pictures are always beautiful :)

tia said...

Hi, out-of-the-blue question here. I follow your blog and have used your FHE ideas (thanks, my kids loved the Dead Sea service analogy). I am planning my son's baptism and am looking for a song for a pic. montage. I used "What Heaven Sees in You" for my daughter's, but can't find a good one for a boy-any ideas?-Thanks!

Unknown said...

Wish I could help you but can't think of one. Try facebook to see if someone else might have an idea.

Good luck!

tren said...

I LOVE that scaredy picture of her! That is just so funny!!

No wonder people always looked so serious in old photos! Can you imagine trying to hold a genuine smile for several minutes?! I'm so thankful for the improvements in photography, too. I just have my little point and shoot, but it's so nice to not even have to buy film, and to be able to crop and such on the computer.

We love hiking, too! Well, I do, and I make my kids come along. You'll have to tell me some of your favorite hikes when we get together.