Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kindergarten

Girlfriend started Kindergarten today.  One day BEFORE her older sisters went back to school.

Back 2 School12 She has been WAY excited for this day.  This summer she had to get FIVE Kindergarten shots.  The nurse asked if she wanted to sit on my lap or have me hold her hand.  She replied “No Thanks.”  Then sat there calmly and didn’t make a single sound as each shot went in.  After the nurse was done Ash said, “Whahoo I can go to Kindergarten now.”

Back 2 School9 Back 2 School10 She definitely has a bit of attitude and strong will in that personality of hers.  Stephen and I took her to class.  As we walked by the elementary office she told the secretary, “I’m on my way to Kindergarten”.  Then when we approached the door where the teacher was greeting each student, a girl before us was crying a bit and then the next girl wouldn’t talk.  Next was Ash, she stuck her hand out and in her strong voice she said, “I’m Ashley and I’m in Kindergarten now.”

Good Luck Kindergarten teacher!

Back 2 School11

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My little redheaded boy starts kindergarten next week :) I think their personalities are very similar!

grandma charla said...

Oh, our Ash! She cracks me up! She reminds me you Shauna at that age.