Monday, August 22, 2011

Random

We have loved these Chia Heads the girls made at the start of the summer.  They give them hair cuts and do styles on them.  Some of you have asked how to make them.  Here is a link -Chia Head from Skip to My Lou.

Chia Head

The Coke and Mentos experiment you can find info HERE.  It’s the Steve Spangler science guy site.  He does have some amazing experiments.  You basically need to drop ALL the Mentos in all at once.

Here is the Chocolate Soufflé story for those that wanted it.  I tried to email it to those with email addresses, but a few didn’t have their address in their link.

Chocolate Souffle

We do try and have Family Night every Monday.  It is just such a perfect time set aside to teach and work with our kids on things that we feel are important for them to know.

My favorite camera lens that is ALMOST always on my camera is my 50mm 1.4.  It just makes it so much easier to get crisp pictures.  AND yet I do shoot with my camera on manual.  It makes a world of difference.  I am in control and not my camera.

I think that answers a few questions.  I have gotten caught up on emails tonight as well.  SO if I still haven’t answered you, just shoot me an email – mymixofsix@hotmail.com

No comments: