Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

Any reason we have to make our days a little out of the ordinary, we take.

I do green lunches for the school kids on Saint Patrick's Day, but the little girls sometimes don't get the special green treats.  SO today I made sure I had extra for them.  It was a beautiful day so I packed them in a fun sack and sent them out to the clubhouse.  I loved watching them eat their treats, giggling about who knows what, and teasing Shadow with their food.

St Pats Lunch2

 St Pats Lunch Then they came in and helped make a fancy shamrock table covering for dinner.  A sweet blogging friend, Susanne had shared this idea with us.  I grabbed out the newsprint roll and the girls went to town with their pepper stamps.

Paint1  Paint0  Paint6

We also did our lucky plate for dinner.  I taped a $5 bill on the bottom of one of the plates just for ONE lucky family member. 

image

My favorite quote of the day was Ashley asking if we could go to a store.  I asked her why, to which she replied, "So that I can find lots of people to pinch"

3 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

She is so funny!!! I really MISS your kids!

Teachinfourth said...

Ashley's comment killed me!

km said...

:):) WHAT WONDERFUL memeories... can you imagine what SOMEDAY they will wit their kids?