Thursday, March 31, 2011

Photo Shoots

I did some fun photo shoots last week.  One was this cute little newborn...

@

Another day I did baptism pictures for this bubbly, little girl....

@6 After each shoot I think, "oh that's my favorite age to do".  But then I remember families and the fun challenge of trying to get EVERYONE looking good, especially with BIG families and decide that I like the challenge...

@6

I just LOVE taking pictures!  I love meeting people and capturing moments of time.

I usually have the little girls come and do a few practice shots before someone comes for pictures (that way I have my settings all set).  The older kids were home for spring break last week and I had Kaylee come be my model for a few test shots.  She's like Ashley and just can't sit still.  Nathan had some rap music blasting and she was getting down.  She told me that my clients would probably pose better if I had music going for them to dance to...

Kaylee Photo Shoot7 Kaylee Photo Shoot4 Kaylee Photo Shoot5 Kaylee Photo Shoot6 

I started getting a little frustrated with all of her movement, SO I told her to just hold still AND not to move AND not to breathe AND I actually liked the shot...

Kaylee Photo Shoot3 

Oh how I enjoy photography!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Can you please explain how is Haylee's hair is fixed?

Thanks!