Thursday, March 31, 2011

Copies

I put copies of the conference sheets AND the egg testimony lesson on 4shared.com.  You can download all of the copies there.  It's my first time trying this, SO let me know if you have a problem downloading them.  Here are the links-

Conference Page 1

Conference Page 2

I need to reload the FHE egg testimony lesson and will have the links here as well, hopefully tomorrow...

I'm still having problems with resolution on these.  I had made them years ago and thus they aren't on my computer.  Scanning is hard because I laminated the pages for some reason and the shine on the lamination translates into poor scans, BUT I think you can still read them...

Egg Testimony FHE

Testimony2

Testimony3

6 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Didn't work for me. Error message said, "page not found".

Unknown said...

This is why I always email people these things.

It did work for me last night, but I think it was because I was logged into 4share. Be patient and I will have my husband fix the links tonight.

Sorry....

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't work for me either. But I looove your ideas!

Unknown said...

Thanks to Stephen, I know how to do this now. I do need to reload the FHE lesson though, AND that will have to wait until tomorrow. The links should work now!

Pam said...

Thanks so much Shauna! We're using the notebooks right now. I'm so thankful you share your wonderful ideas!

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to use this for fhe next week!