Monday, March 21, 2011

Let's Go Fly a Kite...

Oh my goodness it is windy!  I picked this kite up at Costco a couple of weeks ago, and Ashley has been dying to fly it, AND today she flew it ...

Kite2Ed

Isn't that such a fun picture?!?  She would run, giggle, and move her hands up and down.  I think she had the record for keeping it up the longest.  It's that determination of hers!

I also loved this picture that I took from the back door of Stephen helping the girls get the kite all set up...

Kite4

I wish that I would have snapped one of Jacob.  He was so good to help each of his sisters with little tricks and tips to keep the kite flying high.  Thank you Jacob for helping them AND thank you bright parrot for entertaining the girls for such a long time!

2 comments:

T.Irwin said...

these are really incredible photos! You captured the moment pefectly!

Teachinfourth said...

I love that first shot...