Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Alesha Letters

Aunt Alesha is VERY creative and VERY funny.  She told Nathan that she would send him something to help finish off his art project.  I got such a kick out of her letter that I had to post it...

Letter

I'm the lamo that would have just stuck the medal in the mail, but Alesha goes the extra mile making it fun.  Here is another letter that she sent a few months ago to Nathan.  I thought it was fun how she wrote the text in circles...

Letter2

So there you have it, if you need to write a letter to someone make it FUN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ThAks foUr not pointing owt the miSspelings and gurMmatical erRors. Mom woOd be a shaMeded. :)

Love
Alesha

Freddie said...

Sheeeesh!! That´s hilarious!!
Alesha you are one crazy chick (sorry to be so familliar but it just feels so close whenever Shauna posts stuff like that!!)
Next time I don´t have fancy stationery I´ll go for the goofy fun!!

Teachinfourth said...

Awesome...I remember writing letters like this long ago.