Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break

Every year we go down to my parents for spring break, BUT this year my parents were in Arizona.  So we stayed here and had a "Friend Vacation"

It was filled with friends and more friends.  I am so grateful for so many good friends that my kids are surrounded by.  I love seeing them giggle and laugh when they are together.  I am grateful for friends' mothers taking my kids and creating such a good time for them.  Thank You!

We did see a few movies.  One with friends, one as a family and then one Stephen and I went to for a date night.  I don't think that I have ever been to the theater that many times in one week!  We did really enjoy this one with the Wright family...

image

Art Sports with the Mason's was a blast.  The kids are always soooo exhausted when they leave that place.

Art Sports4

Art Sports

Art Sports3

We did an Amazing Race around the YMCA.  The four older kids played racquetball, ran a mile on the track, swam laps and made free throws.  Another tiring day for them. 

YMCA

We did a couple of projects, played basketball, soccer, AND mixed in a little spring cleaning.  It was a fun break, but I think that all of the different playdates with friends is what made it great for my kids.  Thank you friends!

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

I need to see that movie so that I can keep up with the references of my class.

I love that racquetball shot.

Awesomeness, as per usual.