Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weights

So I go to this Ultimate Conditioning class twice a week and do all kinds of exercises.  They KILL me and I always come home having Stephen and the kids try different ones that I did.  I get out the paper plates to act as glider discs and the weights come out.  They were on the floor this morning and Jerrica started lifting them.  I glanced over at how cute she looked and thought, "that would be such a cute picture".  Now can I just "THINK that" and keep cleaning.... uh no, the camera has to snap a few.

  Weights Weights2Weights4

And believe me muscles are built by lifting weights...

 Weights5Weights6Weights3

Then Ash took some of ME lifting the weight.  It was fun for her being behind the camera.  I am just grateful that this is MY blog and Ash can't publish those lovelies of me!

Someone asked why I take so many pictures of the same person doing the same activity.  I think these images above are a good example of how each portray a different expression and feeling.  All together they tell a little story.  The more pictures, the more they can tell.

If you are wanting AWESOME, FREE photo tips you should check out MCPActions Blog.  Just search under photography tips and reap the wealth of knowledge on each of those posts.  I have learned so much there!  HERE is the link to MCPActions.

2 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

cute...good for you!

i love the way you story tell with your pics

[Stacia] said...

No way you could just keep cleaning and NOT take pictures of that cute little face!