Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Favorite Part

Yes Valentines is filled with candy, fun lunches...

VDay.... a fun dinner...  our friend, Cari dropped off two Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizzas AND heart cut out cookies for dinner.  She is so good to our family!

image

We also did a chocolate fondue for dessert with each getting their 2010 photo books...

Fondue

Even though the holiday was filled with food, parties, gifts ... my favorite part was...

All of the sweet notes that were given to each other...

Notes3 Notes4 Notes5

Notes2

Yes I do believe that was my favorite part.  Notes don't cost a dime, yet there value is great!  A note takes a thought to a written compliment, that left unwritten is left unkown!  And OH how good that makes someone feel when they hear these things.  Can't we make a Valentines Day in each month to tell each other how much they mean to us?!?!!

3 comments:

Rachel S. Smith said...

So cute and fun! I knew you would make such cute lunches!!! I really need to start doing that! Love the heartpizza and the sweet notes...especially the ne that says you're "bodacious"!

Teachinfourth said...

Man, this holiday would be about a thousand times better if one were to spend it at your house!

JulieAnne said...

we shouldn't just wait for a holiday to tell people how we feel! What if everything got stale in between? I say do it every day! I do, and my boyfriend and i are better because of it. :)