Monday, February 7, 2011

Week Wrap Up

I need to do a week wrap up before I start the fun things for this week.

Jerrica had her very first Primary talk.  She practiced with her prophet puppet, and was sooo excited, to only find out that Primary was canceled due to snow.

Talk2

The below zero temperatures kept the kids out of school for two days.  We had a few play dates, and broke out our new Ticket to Ride game. 

Ticket to Ride Ticket to Ride2

The kids are LOVING their swimming lessons and swim team.  I enjoy sitting there pool side with Stephen watching each of our kids.  It's a perfect time to talk about each of them and what we need to be doing for them.  They are each soooo different and have such different needs.

Kaylee and Nathan have also been busy with indoor soccer games.  AND, we are still in the middle of the kids' basketball season....

Bball

Kaylee is so fun to watch because she is quick and aggressive.  I feel bad for her team because they moved up to the 5th/6th grade division, even though they are only 4th graders.  They were killing their opponents in the 4th grade division, BUT moving up means REALLY big girls to go up against.  Check out this height difference....

Bball2 Bball3

This next picture is way blurry, BUT you can see that Kaylee still doesn't hesitate with the size of the girls OR being outnumbered ... she is still going to drive and shoot...

Bball4

The boys also had basketball games AND lost as well.  I think the Thompson's are all on losing teams this session of basketball :( 

I have heard many a time, that you learn more from losing than winning.  I personally don't believe it, but I keep telling my kids that!

No comments: