Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reindeer Cupcakes

Someone had brought reindeer cupcakes into Ashley's preschool and Jerrica saw them.  So for DAYS now she has begged to make these cupcakes.  I finally relented this afternoon, AND Jerrica was SOOOO excited!  She placed all the cupcake papers in the pan, poured in the ingredients, licked the spoon, and bossed her older siblings on how to make their reindeer.

Cupcakes1 Cupcakes2 Cupcakes3 Cupcakes4

I know with all the chocolate faces, it may appear that people were sneaking licks of frosting, BUT I assure you that NO ONE was doing that because Jerrica was not allowing that :)

Anyway, Family Fun had some similar (I dare say cuter) reindeer cupcakes if you want to try making them.  Thanks for the fun family activity Jerrica!!!

4 comments:

T.Irwin said...

SO freakin' CUTE!!!! I love it!!!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Cute! Thanks for the great idea :)

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

super cute...you do the funnest things with your kids. i want to be like you when i grow up! :)

have a great week.

Mom said...

I love that look of pure delight on Jerrica's face! Cupcakes are cute!