Friday, December 17, 2010

"Busy-ness"

I'm dying to share some of the gifts that I have been working on for Christmas, BUT I have eyes that look at this blog and it will spoil their surprises.  We did finish our little tree ornaments.  I think they would be cute done in white felt with various colored ribbons.

Tree4

Besides finishing up projects we have been so busy with concerts, activities and parties this week.  Here are my concert singers, and of course Kaylee is giggling - she can't hold a smile to save her life!

Christmas ConcertED

Stephen and I were able to go to some couple parties.  After each one, I would turn to him commenting on how we need to have a couple's party.  Well, we ended up having a progressive dinner start over here with 50 women on Thursday.  After all of the deep cleaning of light fixures, cupboards, and fussing over everything - I decided that's why I DON'T do that many parties.  They are sooo much work!

Jerrica is LOVING all of these parties and candies.  She is such a sweet tooth.

Lights2

I have also been busy with a few photo shoots.  I so enjoy doing them and meeting new people.  I'm working on uploading pictures from shoots to my own photography website.  I can't believe how this little business has taken off!  I'm grateful for the extra money for all my kids' extra activities.

CD

This time of year IS BUSY, but I LOVE it!  I'm excited to have my kids home and have my parents coming.

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I always enjoy seeing your photos…you do a GREAT job. Glad your business is taking off.

km said...

What a WONDERFUL way to enjoy this time of year (all except the cleaning!!)--- enjoying people, being creative and taking photographs--- you are BLESSED!!! Guess what we got in the mail today? Your GORGEOUS Christmas card! We LOVE IT!!! You have a gift for getting exceptional GROUP shots. :):)