Friday, December 3, 2010

Music

We LOVE music in our home.  I either have the stereo on or the kids are going strong practicing the piano.  This week we did a FHE with the Madsen family and had a little recital.  It was fun to hear the kids perform for each other.  (Becki, how did we not get a picture of any of it?!?!)

My four oldest are now going strong on piano Christmas songs.  I keep slipping into the piano room to play Christmas songs as well.

Jacob also had his Christmas middle school band concert.  I was so proud of him.  I sat there amazed at the conductor.  Can you imagine teaching a huge group of kids different instruments all at the same time?  He is doing an amazing job because the band sounded awesome. 

Band2

Anyway, loved hearing you on the piano AND trumpet this week Jacob!  You sure are a sweet boy!

No comments: