Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nativities

Jerrica and Ashley have been playing non-stop with the two sets of plastic nativities.  The nativities are different from each other but the same size, and when you combine them -  Baby Jesus has a twin brother, he has a mother Mary AND an Aunt Mary, SIX wisemen come to visit....  (The girls may have problems with the story as they get older)

Nativity Jerrica sits on one side of the fireplace and Ash on the corner (the left of this picture) and they play for hours. Maybe I need to leave it up year round!!!!

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

this is CUTE! you could write the best story with the 6 wisemen and all that.... thanks for the laugh. My kids LOVE playing with our nativity set as well, maybe I should get another one!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

I love it!!! I'd buy that book! I love how little minds work!

Lorie said...

We had a similar issue a couple years ago (duplicate nativities) and my daughter (4 at the time) said that there were two because one was Jesus and one was Christ!

I love how their little minds work!