Thursday, December 30, 2010

Presents

I always enjoy seeing which presents are the greatest hits.  I thought I would highlight just a couple of the kids favorite presents.  Nathan was in shock to get his ipod touch and kept saying, "I can't believe this is really mine..."

Presents4x6

Rebecca loved her new DS.  She also kept layering on her make-up and making sure her little sisters had some on...

Presents2

Jerrica got her Snow White shirt that she has been begging for.  She was even asking for it in her PRAYERS!!!

Presents6

Nathan and ALL the other kids have LOVED this remote control helicopter.  It is amazing how Nathan can control it. 

Presents3 Presents4 Presents5

He can take off from the main level that is vaulted and fly it up to the loft to land it.

Jacob finally got his own cell phone. We were dumbfounded at how many texts he had that first day.  Another present was his animation software to start creating his own cartoons.

Presents12 Presents7  Kaylee's big gift was an ipod nano.  Dad loaded it up and she was sweet to sit and share her tunes with her little sis.

Presents14

One of Ashley's favorite presents is actually Jerrica's.  It was a box of 30 Disney figurines, BUT the fun part is that they included the villains like Scar and Ursula.  Ash was in heaven the minute she saw them.  So I have Jerrica playing with the princesses in her soft, sweet, little voice and Ashley playing the villain role in full force.

Presents15

Another one of her favorites was her new play dough ice cream machine AND the play dough that her BROTHERS MADE (and yes I MADE Jacob and Nathan make it for their two little sisters )

Presents13 Play Dough

My present highlight was a new camera!!!!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'd love to know what kind of camera!

T.Irwin said...

I agree with Elizabeth: what kind of camera did you get? :)

tren said...

Hmm, interesting choices. Can I have your pley-doh recipe, please?
Also, Tea and Naomi have birthdays in January and I'd love to arrange to have their pictures taken sometime during the month.

Teresa said...

Great minds think alike! Wyatt got a 4th gen touch and so did I! Caleb also got the nano touch.You gotta love technology even if the price tag can be a little steep:)

Teresa said...

Great minds think alike! Wyatt got a 4th gen touch and so did I! Caleb also got the nano touch.You gotta love technology even if the price tag can be a little steep:)

Ryan M. Spillane said...

It sounds like your kids had a fun Christmas!! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. You changed your pictures going into the mud room. What else have you changed?

The Crowther Family said...

ooh! what kind of camera did you get?? does that mean you are selling your old one??? :)