Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Vacation Pics and Activities

Christmas socks for the girls to go roller skating in...Activities
Making little Bead Elves.... Activities2
Playdates...(I'm grateful for all the moms that were on the ball and set up playdates - Thank You!!!)
Activities21
Making Reindeer food, thanks to the Mason's...
Activities20
Activities4
Acting out the Nativity at our Christmas party.  My Mary....
Christmas4 
Snuggling Grandpa...
Christmas3 
The Thompson tradition of chimes with the Mumma's on Christmas Eve...
Chimes2 Chimes
Painting the inside of glass ornaments....
Activities19
Activities12
Activities7 Activities8
Doing our holiday puzzle.  (I'm mad that I don't have a picture of mom and the kids working on it.)Activities9
Playing LOTS of games.  We gave each of the kids a new board or card game.  This HEADBANDZ game was a hit....You can see the link here- Hedbanz Game
Activities10Activities24 Activities11 

AND I think that gets me all caught up and ready to move into a new year....

2 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

You are a busy lady!!! I love all the pictures. Especially the one of Jerrica and Dad!

Anonymous said...

what is the twelfth present?